The Nottingham Coaching Centre offers special rates and specific pro bono projects to charities, non-profit and community groups whose activities are underpinned by the values of inclusion and equality. We do this as part of our commitment to contribute to the community and to promote healthy and productive human relationships at all levels through positive engagement.
- As an RSA member, Charmaine volunteers with their 'Broadening Horizons Programme' for year 10-12 students studying in RSA Acadamies.
- Charmaine volunteers as a Director of the non-profit professional association, Society for Education Consultants and provides mentoring and coaching for new accredited members.
- Charmaine, is a Non-Executive Director of the SEND Project, a community arts based non-profit organisation. Based in Sneinton, Nottingham, SEND has an innovative approach to community development and sustainability. Charmaine contributes her experience of strategic planning and leadership, and management of teaching and learning in support of their Alternative Curriculum offer to local schools. The alternative curriculum offer places to students at risk of permanent exclusion.
- She would like to extend her engagement with this sector by providing leadership level coaching on a pro bono basis. In October 2015 Charmaine attended an inspirational three day workshop with pioneering coach and trainer John Whittington, a master in systemic coaching and constellations. Currently developing her skills in in this areas, she is looking for practice clients. If you are interested please get in touch. We will be very happy to hear from you.
- Click here to find out more about systemic constellations. Read John Whittington's article.
- Click here to download their PDF Leaflet
Community Based Commissions
- Charmaine has designed and specially commissioned workshops for Community Groups in Nottingham. Two of them are show cased in Gallery.