Special Rates and Pro Bono Projects
The Nottingham Coaching Centre offers special rates and specific pro bono projects to small charities, non-profit and community groups whose activities are underpinned by the values of inclusion and equality. We do this as part of our commitment to contribute to the community and to promote healthy and productive human relationships at all levels through positive engagement.
- As an RSA member, Charmaine volunteers with their 'Broadening Horizons Programme' for year 10-12 students studying in RSA Academies.
- Charmaine volunteers as a Director of the non-profit professional association, Society for Education Consultants and provides mentoring and coaching for new accredited members.
- This year Charmaine became a Volunteer Regional Director with #WomenedEM.
- Women Leading in Education is a DfE sponsored initiative that invites coaches to pledge to coach aspiring female teachers to reach for promotion into senior leadership and headship in order to close the gender gap at leadership levels in education. Charmaine volunteers with this programme. You can register for the programme here.
Coaching Systemic Constellations-Pro Bono Projects.She would like to extend her engagement with the charities sector by offering to provide leadership level coaching on a pro bono basis in the systemic constellations approach to organisational, and team health. In October 2015 Charmaine attended an inspirational three-day workshop with the pioneering coach and trainer John Whittington, a master in systemic coaching and constellations. Currently developing her skills in this areas, she is looking for practice clients. If you are interested please get in touch. We will be very happy to hear from you.
- Click here to find out more about systemic constellations. Read John Whittington's article.